If you are planning to set up a business in Dubai Mainland, then it is a better option to hire business setup services as they can make your mainland company formation In Dubai easier and smoothly for you. However, the process of Mainland Company Formation is not complicated but some legal requirements can be handled effectively through services. The Mainland area is one of the most developed and reliable places to set up your business in Dubai.
The Department of Economic Development (DED) is responsible to look after the functions, licenses, and support of Mainland Companies. The issue various types of trade licenses they issue to foreign investors. It includes
- Commercial license with all types of business and trade activities.
- Professional license which covers services business like a lawyer, auditor, etc. it also includes craftsmen and artisans.
- Dubai Foreign investment development
DED has a business registration office that issues professional, trading, and industrial activities licenses to investors.
Process of Mainland Company Formation:
- The first step is to find a local or national sponsor for partnership as it is the requirement of the Department of Economic Development (DED) to set up your Mainland business.
- Apply for name approval to DED.
- Then you need to prepare MOA with a local agent and submit it to the Department of Economic Development with the application.
- Find a suitable location and easily accessible location.
- Find Visa requirements and eligibility criteria.
- You need to find a registration consultant.
- Do not draw your plan based on the published information.
- Do not sign a contract with a local agent without any legal paper and consent. Read carefully all documents before signing a contract.
- Do not select a business activity or license without confirmation.
- Do not ignore bank charges.
- Some offices allow you only one visa, which is for the investor but not for employees.
Benefits of Mainland Company formation:
- You can easily get office space at economical prices (Rent or lease) anywhere in UAE.
- You are allowed to set up business in any part of the country.
- There is no restriction on legal documents.
- There is no restriction on a yearly audit.
- You are free from corporate or personal income tax.
- There is no limitation on Employment Visas.
- You can set up your business with little investment.
Read this article to know about the benefits of Business setup in Dubai free zone.