You’ve arrived at the right place! We know you are sick of shipping presents that wind up in the rundown corners of desks and closets, so we’ve compiled a compilation of gender-neutral corporate gifts Dubai ideas that are exclusive enough to become prized possessions or cherished memories. Much better, all of the presents are provided by reputable corporate gifting agencies that you would continue to use year after year. Are you ready to learn the art of giving? Continue reading
Snacks and a Coffee Station
- What they’ll remember: An energizing blend of nutritious snacks and high-quality coffee.
- Wow factor: the firms collaborate with coffee and snack businesses to have gifts that benefit customers and the environment.
Coffee of the finest standard (Available in Whole Bean and Ground Coffee)
- Exclusive blends from small-batch roasters who care for customers and the environment will be remembered.
- Exclusivity is a wow factor. Palindrome’s artisanal coffee blends are unique to Palindrome.
Snack Bin (15)
- What they’ll recall: If they like chocolate or spicy foods, they’ll remember enjoying their new favorite food.
- Better-for-you wow factor Any snack contains actual, delectable ingredients.
Pack with Mega Snacks (30)
- What they’ll remember: Getting plenty of snacks to share and bringing love to everyone.
- Connection is the wow factor. Nothing brings people together like a common interest in sweets.
Sips and Snacks
- What they’ll remember: A lovely gift box filled with high-quality cookies, nutritious snacks, and wonderfully matched champagne.
- Wow factor: Not only can this corporate gift box help small batch and ethnic artisans, but it will also be fully appreciated.
Box to Amplify
- What they’ll remember: Delight the squad with delicious new treats they’ll enjoy, and help emerging snack brands with each package. Jumbo packs also come with handy and cute indoor plants Dubai options.
- Wow factor: Each expertly curated package contains 14 delectable, nutritious snacks from our favorite Latin, women-founded, and BIPOC-founded snack brands.
Box of Gold
- What they’ll remember: Carefully selected premium treats that make their home office feel like a posh startup’s kitchen.
- Variety is the wow factor. There’s plenty for everybody in these packets of snacks, bars, jerkies, candy, and more.